August 09, 2010

Lobster Bake



Three hours at the pool may not have been the smartest decision I made this weekend.

Yes, I have heard of sunscreen but no I did not use any.

I did however pick up every aloe vera product known to man this weekend.

At church yesterday I felt like a circus act with the number of people clamoring to poke me/feel the heat/ask what I was thinking.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

OUCH!! Bug bites and then this? You are a walking misery. I'm so sorry!

Does this post mean you've done a satisfactory amount of job hunting?

Molly said...

Girl, you are looking thin! This picture is hot...in more ways than one. :)

Caitlin said...

I agree with the above comment! I was going to say how GREAT you look!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope the pain is dying down. You are looking GORGEOUS!

Mum said...

Did your mother teach you nothing about sun screen when you were little???

Hilary Jan said...

Cute picture, and I burn myself at least every summer!