
Some people get their adrenaline rushes from thrills like skydiving, for me I get a complete rush when I hear great live music.
This past friday a buddy and I went to the Phoenix concert here in Omaha. Their latest album is like a dream and they performed the entire thing. They sounded a-m-a-z-i-n-g live.
We had a great spot close to the stage and managed to stand our ground and not get trampled by any frat boys attempting to mosh.
I'm in love with their music and cannot bring myself to listen to much of anything else right now. Do yourself a favor and check them out if you have not yet heard their music.
You can do so here, here or here....just a few favorites.
1 comment:
Oooh! This makes me even more excited to see them when they come to Salt Lake in September.
Post a Comment