You may have noticed my rather lengthy dry spell, I have too.
I'm not allowed to blog until I've done a satisfactory amount of job hunting. I'd rather do a host of other unpleasant things instead of drafting letters of interest and tweaking my resume, trust me.
I have lots of fun things to blog about and even have a new blog in the works so wish me luck/pray/make a sacrifice to the employers of omaha.
Until then...
8 comments:
You have more self control than I! I'm yet to start the job hunt, so I feel for you. Good luck!
Job hunting is really such a pain. I hope you find success quickly! Good luck!
ugh. sorry about the job hunt. the bag-n-save on Ames is hiring. JK! i don't even know if there is a bag-n-save on Ames. But if there was one i would never want you to work there. GOOD LUCK! you should blog anyway.
I second the dislike of cover letters/letters of interest.
Have I told you Blue Cross is hiring? (Look on career link; there's a couple different ones.) I'll split the referral bonus. ;)
Boo! :(
This is VERY bad news. But props to you for forcing yourself to search for a new job. Something has got to come of it.
Oh, and I loved your comment on my blog, by the way. I guess I'd take cold camping over hot, sticky camping too.
So get on with it then! We're waiting!
How many jobs do you have to apply for before you can blog?
Post a Comment