
I came across this card in the Old Market on saturday night. In case you cannot read the text, it says 'Orville Wright didn't have a pilot's license.' Inside the card says, 'Go change the world.'
It made my heart feel happy.
Today I came home after eight hours at work and a lovely {complete waste of time} mandatory work meeting, to do a little job hunting.
It made my heart feel heavy.
In other news, the same night I saw this card we took a stroll along the Gene Leahy Mall after a most delicious sushi feast. We happened across a man urinating on some flowers. I have no idea if he was of the homeless variety or not, for as soon as I looked up and realized what was going on, I immediately looked ANYWHERE else that I could and picked up the pace.
That made me feel most uncomfortable.
I'm sure it created some fond memories for our cousin Crystal who was visiting Omaha for the first time.
2 comments:
I hope there are more things that make your heart feel happy today (and less of the uncomfortable, heavy stuff). Maybe the song "Sincerita'" by Arisa will make your heart happy?
Oh, and I love that card.
True! The Wright brothers did not have pilot's licenses. Who were these men who changed the world?
BIKE MECHANICS!!!
Yaaay bikey!
(Oh, and I'm terribly sorry, but those flowers just looked awfully dry at the time.)
Post a Comment