May 26, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

I found this postcard last spring in a little boutique on Whidbey Island.
I love the message, I love the island, I love the person I was visiting.
Friendship makes the world {yes, even Omaha} beautiful.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Amen.

I'm not ignoring you, by the way. I will call you very soon.

Alopecia.

Kevineb said...

... and I love Helvetica. The font that rules the world. (I'm pretty sure that's it on the card.)

emilie s. d. p. said...

It makes me happy that we both have this same card and could very well be looking at it at the exact same moment on any given day. (don't you like it when i'm cheesy)

Visiting you is the best! I had so much fun and Mitch has already mentioned a few times that we should come visit you again before the summers up.