April 22, 2010

We Moved

We could not have done it without mom and darius
who spent the greater part of a week cleaning and prepping
for the big day. We also have great friends, a dozen or so
showed up on saturday and helped us load up the truck.

This pictures just screams photogenic right?
Janine says my personal bubble makes it look like
I'm not actually part of the family.

The parade of cars after the big move. Apparently we Marshes (& TJ)
like our red vehicles. I just like the fact that we now have a driveway
and that it is capable of handling multiple vehicles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful to be in a HOUSE.
Congrats.

I love the space between you and the fam, too funny!

Jordanlz said...

You are so Nebraskan now.

Mum said...

Amen to Jordan's comment! I had a blast, looking forward to coming back and seeing what you guys have done=)

Molly said...

I miss you.

Shannon said...

That first picture made me smile really big. I needed that.

I only wish I had an equally funny picture to share with you.

Love you un sacco di bene.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I can't wait to see inside of it (especially the new vibrant couch!). I'm glad that the heavy part of moving is over and you can finally have all your stuff in one place.

Hilary Jan said...

Yay for houses!! It makes a difference, I don't know why, it just does.