April 13, 2010

Closing Time

Apparently spring time is code for moving time, at least according to the last three years of my life.

Our apartment is currently a maze of boxes. Janine closes on her house tomorrow. I get to unpack belongings that have been boxed up in storage for nearly a year now.

I'm looking at my last three days commuting to work. I realize a half hour is pretty mild as far as commutes go, but highway 75 is ALWAYS slow going. I'm excited for a pinch of extra sleep and even more for less frequent trips to the gas station.

Here's to a great workout over the next few days as we taxi our belongings from our third floor apartment to the house!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Is that a picture of the men who will be helping you move?

Please say yes, because that shirt with the purple shoulder stripes is awesome.

Jordanlz said...

so, how is life in the new casa? update please!