March 21, 2010

Vroom, Vroom

The people have requested pictures.

(It was shiny and new looking until it snowed.)

(Janine is still trying to convince me that this whole silver/gold thing
is not a big deal, I'm trying to be ok with it.)



Remember that one post I wrote?

You know the one that several people needed clarification on. Just in case you were still wondering, it was satire. My boyfriend did not break up with me, nor did he sell my car!

Things did not work out with the Honda dealership so I made friends with the guys at the Toyota dealership down the road. They didn't like me so much at first because I asked lots of questions and refused to take a car home with me the first couple of times I went in. Over the course of a couple weeks, we were able to agree upon a pretty good deal. One lovely monday I stopped by and drove away an hour or two later with quite the birthday present, from me to me.

I dropped a ridiculous amount of money on sales tax and bought some license plates this past week. Shout out to Darryl and Brooke for my lovely license plate holder. It makes me happy!

8 comments:

Jordanlz said...

I'd be more concerned about mixing cougar blue with red...

Rachel said...

Awesome!

C&C said...

i like your car. and nebraska license plates. but i hate that they are making plates flat now. they look like they were printed on a home computer!

Caroline said...

Gold and silver bothers me too, but I wouldn't worry about it on your car. It makes it look expensive. ;)

emilie s. d. p. said...

Yay! I can't wait to go for a ride. I'm impressed with how you handled buying the car too. They can put so much pressure on you, I'm glad you stood your ground and walked away with a great car.

Shannon said...

Does it ever just hit you when you're driving down the road that you OWN the car you're driving?! Sometimes that happens to me. And then I feel very grown-up.

The car is awesome.

Mum said...

I would worry more about the new and very ugly license plate NE is issuing next year. It clashes with EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Isn't having a new car WONDERFUL? Every time I get into our car we obtained last May I still feel that the world is just a little bit better. Love your choice.