March 22, 2010

My Old Arch Enemy


Cannot wait for this girl to get here. I cannot promise we'll have as much fun
as we had when I visited her in Seattle because let's face it, I live in Omaha.
What I can promise is an insane amount of excitement!

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Oh I love our engagement photos!

I am so, so excited for my weekend in Omaha with you. I can't believe how lucky it is that we both ended up back in the Mid-West at about the same time. It was meant to be!

Lindsey Bench said...

Never thought I'd be jealous of Omaha. And here I am, insanely jealous. Have fun you two!

Mum said...

Get over it! There is lots of fun things to do in Omaha, if you cannot find them, come to North Platte, you will not have to look so hard! Hope you guys have lots of fun.

Jordanlz said...

Um, when I come to town you are hardly excited, and even make trips out of the city. What-ev-er.