March 16, 2010

True Love

Have you been to Anthropologie lately?

I have, I quite enjoy making a regular habit of it.

I fall in love with something each time I enter.

The store is divine in general, but you don't even have to enter the store to be completely enamored with Anthropologie. Have you seen their current window displays?

Enlarge this picture and hazard a guess as to what they created that display out of.




First time I saw this display I took a closer look inside and discovered this creation is comprised of cut up and spray painted plastic bottles. What?! I could totally do that right.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oo... I haven't been to Anthropologie lately, but this store inspires so much creativity in me. You should find the picture of the chandelier made out of plastic bottles that they have... Just as amazing.

By the way, you need to update your "bookshelf." Have you not been reading much lately?

Caroline said...

So. I like your new blog setup. Where do you get the cool banner things where you insert your photos?

Mum said...

You will have to take me to Anthropologie sometime? Is there one in Omaha?

Lauren Jayne said...

Caroline, the website is called photofunia. Now my secret is out.

And Mom, I would gladly take you to the one in Omaha. Maybe we could go when you come out next month?

Caitlin said...

Your secret is totally out! I just had a little fun on your little website myself. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Anthropologie, how I love thee. I'm enchanted completely by this store and their window displays.

Hilary Jan said...

That store is me only a rediculously expense me :( but I frequent the website, recieve the magazine, and visit the store when I can and sigh at my never changing lack of extra money.