She is a champion of faith, a possessor of hope and eternal optimism. She is my best friend and my mother.She spent her birthday in a hospital tending to her mother and had Taco Bell for birthday dinner. I decided to surprise her and show up at the hospital to keep her company for the day.
After about fourteen hours at the hospital, we snuck away to run home for the night. We made it just in time to spend the last two hours of her day eating cheesecake and watching the Food Network with Dad and Darius.
Did she complain? No. Is she wonder woman? I think so.
Happy Birthday Mom!
*Had to post this a day late as to maintain the integrity of the surprise.
6 comments:
Yay for moms who double as best friends! :)
Happy Birthday, Lauren's mom!
I forgot to ask you what you did in the hospital all day - ? Make cards?
And I really do believe your family is blessed to have you Lauren. You're awesome.
I'm so glad you live close enough so that you can do things like this (it makes filling out all those job applications worth it!).
You're so lucky to have such an amazing mom, and she's lucky to have such an amazing daughter!
Thanks for the surprise Lauren, you made the day easier:) Who needs more than Taco Bell for dinner anyway??
Love you, Mum
P.S. You are awesome!
Wonderful Woman!
Post a Comment