...to the wedding of these fools.The flight is booked and the excitement is palpable. Thanks for getting married Lacey & Eli, you guys are a dang good excuse for a trip to Utah!
How are you doing? I was just talking to Marrietta today about you. We were wondering if you have found a job yet and saying how good you were at being at the school last year. Hope you have a fun visit to Utah! You should stop by the school and say hi.
As for the lookalike...what a cute person to look like...someone told me I look like Grandma yesterday!! Have a fun trip, say Hi to Lacey for me, Mum:)
4 comments:
How are you doing? I was just talking to Marrietta today about you. We were wondering if you have found a job yet and saying how good you were at being at the school last year. Hope you have a fun visit to Utah! You should stop by the school and say hi.
Yes, please tell Lacey and Eli thanks for getting married. I'll take any reason for you to come to Utah!
As for the lookalike...what a cute person to look like...someone told me I look like Grandma yesterday!! Have a fun trip, say Hi to Lacey for me, Mum:)
I'm so happy you get another chance to go back to utah and say hello to everyone.
Tell Lacey hi and congrats!
Post a Comment