March 08, 2009

Celebrating my birth

Posted by Picasa
I had a great birthday yesterday thanks to a lot of good friends.
Some things that made my birthday tons of fun:
  • Talking to my Mom (on the phone in bed) first thing in the morning.
  • French toast for breakfast.
  • A quick trip to the temple.
  • Talking to Janine/Dad/Darius/Darryl/Emilie at one time or another during the day.
  • Making a pit stop at the Sweet Tooth Fairy to grab something for Carrie & Mollie- they made sure I didn't have to work at all.
  • Soup, salad, and breadsticks with Jordan.
  • Finding the finishing touches for my new bedding.
  • Getting my craft on at Color Me Mine with Shannon.
  • Getting awesome construction paper pop up cards from fifth graders at school.
  • Yummiest birthday dinner at Gloria's Little Italy with lots of good friends.
  • Fighting over who gets to pay for candy with Shannon.
  • Finally seeing Confessions of a Shopaholic...and loving it.

At the end of the day I felt very loved and blessed by the good friends and family I have. Thank you to all who played a part in making this a fabulous birthday!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey hey hey hey hey - Thanks for letting me spend the day with you! I really had so much fun and love your friendship.

Oh, and I love the layout of the pictures! How did you do that?

Anonymous said...

While eating my leftovers today I continued to think of you and celebrate your birthday... and get crazy feelings in my stomach from the sauce.

Mallory said...

It was such a fun night! Thanks for being born so we could have a fabulous party.

Rachel said...

Happy Late Birthday!
So glad that I know you...you are awesome and lovely, and I hope this is your best year EVER. :)

Brent Rowland said...

Hey Lauren, I check up on your blog every once in a while and just happened to check today and see it was your B-Day yesterday. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday. Hope life is well.
Peace

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! It sounds like you had a full day filled with all the things you love.
I really like your new bedding too (I'm guessing that's what the top right picture is of).
I can't wait to see how your color me mine stuff turns out! That place is awesome.