Yum. My dad told me the other day that he's eating 2-3 pieces of fruit with his lunch every day so that he won't get sick anymore. He said too many people are getting colds and the flu and he doesn't want to be one of them. I'm not exactly sure why he thinks the fruit will prevent this (I guess just being healthy helps) but if it can prevent sickness then I'm sure it can negate candy too.
The next time we go, lets buy one of those huge boxes of fruit snacks and eat them all while watching something that would only be funny while eating a whole box of Costco fruit snacks.
3 comments:
Mmm, agreed on both the clementine's and the candy.
Yum.
My dad told me the other day that he's eating 2-3 pieces of fruit with his lunch every day so that he won't get sick anymore. He said too many people are getting colds and the flu and he doesn't want to be one of them. I'm not exactly sure why he thinks the fruit will prevent this (I guess just being healthy helps) but if it can prevent sickness then I'm sure it can negate candy too.
The next time we go, lets buy one of those huge boxes of fruit snacks and eat them all while watching something that would only be funny while eating a whole box of Costco fruit snacks.
Post a Comment