February 03, 2009

"Utah Hair" Explained


Oh my gosh, all you girls out there will totally back me up on this one, but flat hair is so last season right? Yeah, thats what I thought. So you should all totally go to the Bumpits website and get like totally hooked up. Bump it up you know....so awesome.



Sadly this is real. I saw a commercial for this heinous product last night and nearly fell off the treadmill.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that this info-mmercial is my absolute favorite. The first time I saw it I was eating and nearly choked. What a great invention! (Not)

Mallory said...

oooohhh no. Oh no. No, no, no. I can't believe this is real. Wow.

Jules said...

Wow, I thought this was a joke. Alas.

I think my favorite part of the website is the note that "Bumpits are not edible."

Jodi said...

I can't believe that I live in a world where this product exists much less that I live in the heart of their target market!

Shannon said...

Um, gross. If you can hide small animals or candy bars in your hair, then that's a sure-fire sign that your hairstyle is lame.

Sadly, there IS a market for such products.

emilie s. d. p. said...

Oh my! I'm speechless.

Jonathan and Laura said...

Oh my gosh! Now the people who already have their hair like this think it's a cool thing to do! Somebody needs to stop this madness.