World, meet my roommate Michelle. She is my fellow upstairs dweller and as of late takes any opportunity she can to force me to be in pictures with her. For example, our home teachers came over this week and brought us some homemade bread. Michelle insisted that the four of us take a picture together with the bread. Another example is the above photo, please notice the closeness/naturalness of our pose. This is she and I at the Museum of Art for FHE a few mondays ago. As I stood in front of this piece by Dan Steinhilber, I heard her say she wanted a picture so I promptly volunteered to take one of her. Much to my dismay she wanted me to be in the picture with her.
If you are one who has asked me about my roommate/living situation recently, then you have surely heard about her unique personality and there is no need for me to expound here.
4 comments:
that bottom picture is CRACKING ME UP. I keep looking at it and busting out laughing. it's like that famous picture of the farm people with the pitchfork, etc (don't be disapointed in me because i don't know the name). priceless.
Thank you for making my Sunday with the last sentence of your post + her face. I love how you word things. Wasn't that exhibit great?
That picture is GOLD!
Her expression is hilarious! I love that you've been included in so many pictures with random aquaintances.
I love that scarf by the way. I think if I could steal anyone's wardrobe it would be yours. I can't wait to have you up here so I can shop with you, you can be my personal Stacy.
Post a Comment