I want to see this movie. Sue me.

The book was a fun read, as are Sophie Kinsella's other books. Isla Fisher is a cute actress. I think she'll do Rebecca Bloomwood justice. I am also a sucker for Hugh Dancy. Why else would anyone watch Ella Enchanted I ask?
6 comments:
I LOVE the books and I CAN'T wait to see it in the theaters!
Hugh Dancy does look very cute on the commercials. I'm planning to see it, even though I haven't read the books (I should put them on my list).
Confession: I don't really like the book Ella Enchanted, but for whatever reason, I really love the movie. I can't help myself!
I want to see that movie too! I liked the book, and really, there is NO other reason to watch Ella Enchanted.
I love Hugh Dancy, I will watch anything he's in.
P.S. Can we talk about my undying love for Ella Enchanted? I adore that movie.
Haha, I want to see it too! I also really enjoy her books--I like her writing and I refer to it as brainless reading because it takes no thought at all to enjoy them :)
Love the new banner!
I haven't read any of the books but I agree that the movie seems strangely appealing to me. I think I just like the idea of watching someone else buy glamorous things because I know I can't. Plus, if she finds love along the way that's only an added bonus.
Post a Comment