September 04, 2008

Times, They Are A Changing

I may have already created a post by the same title due to the fact that change has been a constant theme in my life. Now more than ever, life is filled with a palpable uncertainty. I can hardly believe that my parents are experiencing an even greater potential for change and it is strange to think that the next time I come home, it may be to a different place.

If I have seemed distant lately, I probably have been! I think I've just grown weary of my particular circumstances and discussing them with others. The last few days of cooler weather have lifted my spirits and made me excited for this time of year that I love the most. With the changing leaves and scent of pumpkin spice, I hope to find some more stability and be back to normal!! Until then, Happy September!

4 comments:

Courtney N said...

Just remember: change is the only thing that is constant. : ) And I love the Fall too! But it doesn't seem to last long around here...

Hilary Jan said...

Oh I don't know if this is something they are wanting to do but I hope your family realizes that they will be greatly missed if they leave. Your family is one of the ones I look forward to seeing the most when I am headed home. I wish them and you the best during this time of change. Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you lots!

Jodi said...

Lauren, I'm hoping the changes you're looking for come quickly. In the meantime if you need a distraction I know some people who could help with that.