I hope everyone else heard that 80's song in their head when they read the title, because I did. A once despised airline has just jumped numerous positions to snatch the lead for most pleasing airline. I publically profess my love for Southwest, even though they still have open seating, they just scored major brownie points with me. I just paid $25 to change my flight to next Thursday instead of tomorrow so I could stay at home in Nebraska for a few more days and bask in the absolute euphoria of being taken care of.
Don't worry folks, I promise I will be back in Utah soon enough, I just decided to take advantage of the here and now...thanks Southwest!
3 comments:
You better be back in time for me to see you before I leave for Paris!
I still can't believe you got that ticket changed for so cheap, it's amazing!
And I kind of like the open seating :o)
Can't wait to see you when you get back! If you need a place to stay your always welcome at our house.
I am glad that you are enjoying Nebraska! Sorry you are headed home today :(
Post a Comment