I have decided to try and pick up a "fun" part time job and by fun I mean somewhere that I can enjoy an employee discount. As I was picking up a few applications this afternoon I popped into Gap to see if they had anything cute on clearance (the price range for the unemployed). I happened to notice a new ad campaign up on the wall featuring non other than Hugh Dancy.

This guy is SO cute. I love his curly hair and have a decidedly pointless crush on him. I can hardly recommend that anyone watch Ella Enchanted, I've only managed to watch ten minutes here or there myself. I can only sort of recommend The Jane Austen Book Club. I really enjoyed the concept of the movie, a group of people in different stages of life coming together to read Jane Austen's six great books. I have to warn you though, there is an unfortunate homosexual plot line in the book, nothing too nasty but enough that I probably will never own it.

This guy is SO cute. I love his curly hair and have a decidedly pointless crush on him. I can hardly recommend that anyone watch Ella Enchanted, I've only managed to watch ten minutes here or there myself. I can only sort of recommend The Jane Austen Book Club. I really enjoyed the concept of the movie, a group of people in different stages of life coming together to read Jane Austen's six great books. I have to warn you though, there is an unfortunate homosexual plot line in the book, nothing too nasty but enough that I probably will never own it.

2 comments:
Dancy Pants was in all kinds of Burberry ads when I lived in London. It was awesome seeing his beautiful mug everywhere I went.
He was in the ridiculous King Arthur movie. And have you seen him in Daniel Deronda? That's when I first fell in love with him. I am a sucker for the 4-part BBC miniseries, though.
I've actually never even heard of this guy...but that just means I need to get out more!
That would be SWEET if you got a job at Gap (yes, I said sweet, I might start saying "da bomb" next).
By the way....THANK YOU SO MUCH...for all your help today with the no car situation. I really appreciate it TONS! Sorry I had to call you so much while you were in the computer lab, I liked it when you answered the phone whispering, it made me want to whisper too.
Post a Comment