July 31, 2008

You Want Some?

Since my return from Study Abroad I have been in need of a haircut. In my attempt to save money I have forgone the trip to the salon. After religiously watching The Next Food Network Star and having lunch with a friend today, I realized I'm past due and that in addition to a haircut I want some blunt bangs as well.

You may be wondering why these two events had such an effect. Well Lisa Garza, a NFNS, happens to be an incredibly stylish woman with a sleek hair style. Though my bone structure would never allow me to have her exact cut, I've been obsessing over her hair and have had bangs on the brain for a while.

Today at lunch with Allison I loved her hair almost as much as my chocolate covered strawberry. She always looks fabulous and her hair has such a sheen and deep brown color to it that I could not stop fixating on it. She has had super cute bangs for a while now but I was loving them today more than ever.


I think this is what I want, bangs yes length no thanks.
Mine should end up looking something like this
....if my hair cooperates.

3 comments:

Cristina said...

I've been contemplating bangs myself, just haven't gotten enough guts! Maybe if I see a pic of your cute hair I might go for it!

Anonymous said...

cute! go for it!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so glad you did it, they look terrific!...even though I didn't even notice at first, but that's a good sign right?...it just means they look so natural and so you!