I saw you from across the street today. The sight of your brilliant blue body made my heart skip a beat as it very well could have been you that I spent so many hours zipping around town with. I see you from time to time and it hurt more than usual today. As I walk back and forth to the Creamery or work, I miss you. Now I had the best time of my life running around Europe for two months; and though I don't regret selling you, it doesn't mean I can't sometimes pine for the good old days when you sat outside my apartment. I hope Jason is taking good care of you and keeping you as dry and clean as I did. Although we had some rough times, most of my memories are pleasant ones. Driving down the street with my headphones in (illegal...oops!) and the wind blowing through my hair always helped me to relax at the end of a long day.
Times were good and I hope you remember that, especially if the next time I see you, I'm riding on four wheels instead of two. A girl's got to drive on I-15 every once in a while...
2 comments:
Dear Lauren: Jason is not as good looking as you.
With Fondness,
Scoot-Scoot
P.S. I like the new blog look;)
Sad :o( And that pictures makes me hurt!
And I think you'll prefer 4-wheels, especially come winter.
Post a Comment