March 18, 2008

That's Cool


So I get to navigate my way through the airport, to the train terminal, to the metro, and finally, if I get off on the right stop, through the streets of Athens to my hotel.....alone. After traveling for basically two days straight I might be a little tired and I don't know, brain dead, I don't even know what Greek sounds like.

I'm not really complaining, because let's face it, that would be insane. I am a little nervous though. Good job Mark J. handed me this map of the Athens metro and assured me I would be fine.


On the old record player: Dig, Incubus

4 comments:

C&C said...

yikes! i would wet myself. I have NO sense of direction, especially when it involves crazy letters and names. i believe in you though. maybe someone will speak english?

emilie s. d. p. said...

oh my goodness. That is going to be nuts. I'm sure you'll make it through just fine, you need to keep a journal of this trip, it' going to be very interesting...and absolutely fabulous of course.

Anonymous said...

It's totally going be crazy, but I'm going to be honest, I am so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I don't even like 1)driving in other 2)American cities even when there are 3)other people with me! I think navigating all of that in another country and by myself might put me over the edge!
Good luck my friend, I will be praying for you.
Janine