March 17, 2008

England Forever


When you are British every day is a happy day to reflect upon the superiority of one's heritage. Doing so does not require a specific day where one is encouraged to wear a funny color in an excuse to get absolutely schnockered.

On the old record player: What If?, Coldplay

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I wish I was British...

I forgot to wear green today, I'm gonna get pinched.

Anonymous said...

Not going to lie, this is one of my favorite posts. The last thing on my mind today is wearing green. I totatlly forget about.

C&C said...

So Craig and I were watching the bachelor randomly last night and i thought of you because he's british, and extremely hot. which is probably what led you to be in my dream last night, wearing a crazy sunhat that an old woman would wear to a baptist church.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that.
Janine (also British)