November 20, 2007

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

I have long been a fan of the Gap. There clothes are well made, color saturated and classic not to mention they have fabulous ads. I was a big fan of the Mellow Yellow campaign in the 90s. As of late they have done a great job of snagging some great celebrity campaigns as well. This winter John Krasinski a.k.a. Jim from the Office donned a lovely sweater and scarf and has his mug splashed on the pages of Gap's catalog. Surprisingly so do Will Arnett and Amy Poehler. Believe it or not I stumbled across an even more surprising Gap supporter in the form of a beloved dictator. I just had to share these ads with the blogging world...

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I don't know why but the Hitler on had me laughing out loud so hard. It just seemed so odd and it surprised me.
Jim looks pretty good in those pants too.
I hate that I don't even want to see him in any other movies or ads with other women just because I feel like he'd be cheating on Pam. So I'm glad he's solo in this pic.

Anonymous said...

I love Jim. I saw this ad and I seriously felt my heart skip a beat--not too many missed beats otherwise I would be dead. I might have to buy all the clothes in the ad just to feel like I won something.