Anyway to my point... I know this is a day early but Happy Guy Fawkes day! Remember remember the fifth of November. Twas that infamous day/early morning in the seventeenth century when conspirators attempted to burn the parliament buildings.

Due to the absence of personal memories before the age of five I do not specifically remember our bonfires or burning dummy Guy Fawkes. I do remember the London Dungeon and being in a creepy room experiencing a recreation of the gunpowder plot though.
Good job those Santa Ana winds will be nowhere near the bonfires!
2 comments:
Only because we discussed blogs this weekend, I will leave a comment. I enjoy your blog. I am particulary impressed by your the rhyme for the fifth of november. I've never heard it before. I suppose there are several reasons of explaination for that.
I love it. We definitely need to watch V for Vendetta. I loved the main character (a modern, masked Guy Fawkes) so I'm a little sad that you used to burn his dummy in celebration :o(
I suppose he was a bit crazy though...or maybe just passionate.
Post a Comment