"I am like a hollow reed, stress goes through me like the wind."
Strangely enough I have caught myself repeating this advice to other people around me.
I digress.
About an hour ago I turned in my research paper for Byzantine art. As I walked away from my professor's office I felt so light and almost relaxed- I say almost because I have two midterms in the next two days that I have yet to study for. To me few things feel better than turning in a research paper even if you only did so ten minutes before the deadline. I always feel a huge wave of relief coupled with a strong need to talk to another human person because inevitably I've spent the greater portion of that day and the ones leading up to it secluded from the world around me so that my little brain can muster up enough power to focus on my research.
I suppose I'm off to kill Caesar and a few dictators who allegedly restored the republic.
I digress.
About an hour ago I turned in my research paper for Byzantine art. As I walked away from my professor's office I felt so light and almost relaxed- I say almost because I have two midterms in the next two days that I have yet to study for. To me few things feel better than turning in a research paper even if you only did so ten minutes before the deadline. I always feel a huge wave of relief coupled with a strong need to talk to another human person because inevitably I've spent the greater portion of that day and the ones leading up to it secluded from the world around me so that my little brain can muster up enough power to focus on my research.
I suppose I'm off to kill Caesar and a few dictators who allegedly restored the republic.
1 comment:
Yay for finished research papers! The weeks half way over too. Friday is almost here!
I love that you continue saying that mantra to yourself. When I saw "hollow reed" and the mention of Molly I was afraid you were going to talk about her Zelda Okarana dance.
Post a Comment