Welcome November. The month of turkey, family, black friday, cool weather, general burnout with regards to school, Guy Fawkes and Christmas just around the corner.The deadlines seem to creep up on you in November. Your research papers are all due within one week of each other and your professors' brains fuse so they pick the same time for your midterms too. Diet coke becomes the wind beneath my wings (I'm pretty sure my parents love that song).
2 comments:
There are many people who share your belief that Diet Coke is the wind beneath their wings. You should start a support group just in case diet coke is completely obliterated in an attempt for world domination by the small country of Japan.
Can I just say there is nothing worse than diet coke without enough syrup. I just went to Kneaders and had the worst coke of my life. It was nothing but carbonation. And half of my cup was just fiz-yuck.
Well that's all.
Post a Comment