Oh the contradiction
While I have the entertaining but likely annoying habit of reacting in a strong AND vocal way to movies there is one thing that I cannot stand for audiences to do. This is quite a double standard I understand however I am morally opposed to people clapping at the conclusion of movies. I can hardly describe the awkward feeling it gives me but I simply detest it when it happens. I am a firm believer in applause at the Pulitzer prize ceremony, at graduation or the completion of my little brother's kindergarten class recital but there is no chance that I will ever clap at the end of a movie regardless of how much I enjoyed it.
1 comment:
Thank you! I completely agree. For some reason I also despise every individual that claps, whoops or hollers at the end of a movie. Who are these people?
Post a Comment