So glad that throughout my college experience I have had a string of amigas that love Bollywood as much if not more than I do. Here are just a few reasons why I myself find that I am willing to sit through three hours of cheesy and oft times laughable singing and dancing.


I suppose there are more reasons than just ferociously good looking men however this does account for much of Bollywood's appeal. I just can't find pictures of all of my favorite scenes!
P.S. World here is your first lesson on Bollywood, Bride and Prejudice is NOT an authentic Bollywood movie by any stretch of the word!!



I suppose there are more reasons than just ferociously good looking men however this does account for much of Bollywood's appeal. I just can't find pictures of all of my favorite scenes!
P.S. World here is your first lesson on Bollywood, Bride and Prejudice is NOT an authentic Bollywood movie by any stretch of the word!!
2 comments:
I think you need to put a warning up when you're going to post pictures like that. I'm in class, and I can't look away! How am I supposed to become a successful archivist when Aamir has stolen my SOUL?!
Ha! I'm glad you mentioned Bride and Prejudice. Before I read the p.s. I had planned my comment to be this:
Three words: Bride and Prejudice!
Really ... that's all you need!
Post a Comment