Shannon and I discovered a new favorite store. Archivers at University Mall is fantastic. I felt like a monkey in a room full of bananas, or like a fat kid in a Hostess store. This store is way worth traversing mall aisles filled with teenage brats. Archivers is full of the cutest scrapbooking/card making supplies that I have ever seen in my entire creative existence. Their supply of paper was incredible and I am surprised at the amount of self control I mustered up. I walked out with some great paper in hand which cost me a grand total of $1.82 thanks to there phenomenal clearance corner. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to drop some serious Benjamins down alas I must eat and pay rent this month. So world if you ever want to buy me a present or replenish my tote of supplies I think you now know where to go.


So three pictures of essentially the same paper but arranged differently may be a little excessive but I just can't get enough of it!!



So three pictures of essentially the same paper but arranged differently may be a little excessive but I just can't get enough of it!!
2 comments:
I love it! I can't wait until this weekend. I'm definitely going to have to check that place out too. Good choices on the paper prints too, I love them all!
I like the new template! Although I sort of miss the shockingly bright pink! j/k I'll have to show you a new site I found for blog templates, its pyzam.com, it's actually pretty cool.
Post a Comment