October 08, 2007

Muy Cansada


So basically I am tired of seeing that picture of my face whenever I sign into my blog. I have nothing exciting to share with the blogging world but I just wanted a new post to shove the previous one further down out of view!

This past weekend was great. I love conference and I love all the different people I got to watch it with...I have the greatest friends, and their spouses are not that bad either. On saturday night whilst I was at Kendra and Lant's house I momentarily lost sanity. We stayed up watching a Bollywood movie which was fabulous and at 3:30am when love triangle was resolved and the movie ended we decided we should probably hit the sack. For some ungodly reason my body decided it wasn't tired so I took advantage of the bookshelf in their guest bedroom and settled down in bed with a good book. Two hours later I looked at my phone, realized that hey farmers are up already and decided I should probably go to sleep myself. So I slept for a few hours and then got up to watch conference around 9:30!

I managed to run on sugar and adrenaline yesterday and made it all the way to 1:30 this morning before I admitted defeat and chucked my textbooks on the floor before falling quickly asleep. Today....monday the worst day in the week I am feeling the effects of my insanity. I should have brought another Diet Coke to school.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Which BW movie was it? You see, some are worth staying up until 3:30 to finish. Some are not.

Lauren Jayne said...

Oh don't worry it was Dil Chata Hai and of course it was worth it. Now the one I watched a couple weeks ago Kabi Kushi Kabi Kam.....NOT worth it. That may have been the first bollywood blunder I've made.

Wendy said...

Yeah. DCH = worth it a million times over. K3g = only good for a few songs. The rest is drivel.