I think I have discovered a new way to spot Art History majors on campus. They will be the ones walking around with their writing hand crippled and stiff. My hand may actually fall off soon. In the last couple of weeks I have noticed some quite sharp pain in my right wrist when I do certain things with that hand, so help me if my Art History midterms are causing this. Fact: I just took an Italian Renaissance midterm for which I hand wrote a fifteen page essay in a blue book in about an hour and five minutes. My hand hurts a lot right now.
2 comments:
Poor thing! It will all be over soon though. Can you believe it's already basically November? The months are flying by. I can't wait until Thanksgiving, Tucanos here we come.
Not that this makes your hand any better but ... In one of my classes we have tests that are made up of 5 essays .... oh yeah and we only have 15 min. per essay. I don't know what are teachers are thinking when they give us these kind of tests? Do they think we are strong healthy young adults? They obviously don't understand the stamina of a hand after writing for an hour straight. Shoot me before next Monday when I have to do it all over again. (Thanks for helping me see it could be worse though!)
Post a Comment