June 15, 2010

Sound the Alarm




I'll be in Utah next month from the 12th-16th...wahoo!
I'd love to get some maverick frozen yogurt with you.




8 comments:

C&C said...

mmm i love their frozen yogurt. i also love that you can fill the cup as high as you want. get a hawaiian shaved ice in my honor while you're there too. i'm assuming they don't have that here...

Caroline said...

What?! You're going to Utah while I'm not there? You just need a trip to DC.

Anonymous said...

Um I pretty sure that this is some of the most exciting news I have had in quite awhile. I'm stoked!

Shannon said...

It's a plan. I can't wait!

Jordanlz said...

or frozen yogurt in a less trashy place...there are about 10 places in provo alone selling frozen yogurt! Let me know when you want your very belated birthday dinner!

Cami said...

wahoo is right!!!

Molly said...

By "Utah" do you mean... Fresno?

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so glad you're finally getting to go to Utah! You definitely deserve the holiday!