We have DVR at my house so I don't see many commercials, but every time I'm fast forwarding through them and I see this one, I stop to watch it. Sometimes I forget what the commercial is even for. But it gets me singing that song the rest of the day, so as far as I'm concerned, it's done its job. :)
3 comments:
"What the what." Hilarious. For some reason this makes me want to hang out with you so bad. Good thing you're coming in a few weeks!
We have DVR at my house so I don't see many commercials, but every time I'm fast forwarding through them and I see this one, I stop to watch it. Sometimes I forget what the commercial is even for. But it gets me singing that song the rest of the day, so as far as I'm concerned, it's done its job. :)
I love this commercial and I was very surprised by the Maroon 5 remake. I am not a big Maroon 5er but I actually really liked their remake.
Post a Comment