May 09, 2010

I would [drive] [600] miles

This weekend found me homeward bound in the form of a quick trip home for mother's day.

Earlier today, Darius managed to capture this gem.

I am well aware that I look certifiably crazy but it works, because we decided that I should send it out as a Christmas card this year!

I will not apologize for loving my dog, but don't you worry I'm not going to pull a Miss Havisham, and turn into a crazy spinster.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Yes! I LOVE this picture! Is that dog part dachshund? We have dachshund puppies and they're so freakin cute! I know what dog love feels like. There's no shame. ;)

Jordanlz said...

I don't believe I've ever seen you this happy before in my life!

Shannon said...

This is awesome.

Seriously. I'm going to look at this picture every time I need a good laugh!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am SO stoked for my Christmas card from you this year! I will probably frame and display it quite prominently in my home.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love seeing you with an animal you love. Daschunds are the best....actually that smile on your face is the best!

Hilary Jan said...

I love this picture! It makes me miss my beagle in Nebraska, sad. I am hoping to get a dog here next year, fingers crossed.