Tuesday night hasn't been this fun since I don't know when. Janine and I went on a little sister date that was way more fun than any of the other dates I've been on lately.
We met up at the mall because we love subjecting ourselves to catholic school teens, snarky Gap employees, and mall walkers....not. The plan was to get some awesome tights from Forever 21 but apparently a few others had that plan too because the selection was quite pathetic once we arrived. Our disappointment was tempered by the promise of sushi. Thank you Whole Foods for just being awesome. We wandered the store admiring the myriad of cheeses and drooling over perfectly prepared bakery items before settling on two freshly made rolls of sushi. The sushi was great as was the people watching. We noticed a large number of well dressed males in the store unaccompanied. Our favorite was the silver fox, no not Anderson Cooper but I think you know the type. We got some gelato on the way out despite the dropping temps.
We finished up our date with a stroll around Regency. Janine was a fan of Whole Foods so I figured I'd introduce her to another love of mine, Anthropologie. I can't handle the prices, yet love to peruse all the adorable non necessities they have to offer. My trips to Anthropologie are usually under the pretense of buying a gift for someone else. After a very stimulating stroll through Pottery Barn we parked on the comfy brown leather seating and enjoyed the holiday lights.
Santa was not at his post so we decided to sneak a few pictures of our own. I'm sure you don't care what I did with my tuesday night but I thought our pictures were pretty funny!
5 comments:
Santa! I know her!
(Lame attempt at quoting Elf)... but I'm glad you had such a fun night out with your sister. Those are seriously the best. I just realized I never did follow up with you on a certain conversation that was supposed to take place this past weekend. Remind me next phone call...
Oo, I love Whole Foods! Their sushi is really good, and I love their pizza too. Too bad there's not one around these parts...
Looks like you guys had a great time, dinner sounds delicious. Have a great week, Mum=)
I love your blog. And I miss you. Let's chat soon.
Love, Molly
I love the pictures! I feel like the Christmas Season has come on so fast this year that I've hardly had time to enjoy it. I know I still have three weeks but it just doesn't seem long enough. Plus we don't have a tree this year which is a little depressing. I think I need to hang some lights in the windows or something.
Post a Comment