Sunday evening I sat and enjoyed the merriment that comes when a ward breaks their fast. Mid food consumption I noticed Andrew (the waldo to my wanda) approach from across the room. I realized he had our turkey trot portraits clasped in his hot little hands and immediately stated that I was likely disinterested in seeing them. The smile on his face erupted into laughter as he implored me to take a peek.
What followed can only be described as that most entertaining, calorie burning, super hearty laughter that causes you to double over repeatedly. I stepped out of the room to gain composure before realizing that the pictures quickly made their way around the rest of the table.
For the love of my leafy beard! Props to Andrew for suggesting that we throw the leaves. I can't imagine a time when these pictures will not induce laughter with a tinge of horror.
7 comments:
I'm busting up Lauren! Honestly - it's better than you described it! I love how you are just sitting there with your hands in your lap patiently, all the while sporting a leaf beard and your date is posed in exuberance behind you! Hilarity at its finest. I am going to return to this post when I need a good laugh. Well done Lauren. Well done.
You better have this picture handy the FIRST night, nay, the MOMENT I see you in Omaha!
This is one of the greatest pictures I have seen-ever!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hilarious!
At least you do not have to worry aboiut whether you have a goofy smile or your eyes are closed...I do not think anyone will notice! Way to go Andrew.
hahahaha. I love it. That look is so you.
Post a Comment