
I really love these melamine mixing bowls from Macys. Truth be told I would like to buy them for myself. I need a good set and these are so adorable, I love the colors. They also happen to be on sale.
Still, I can't really justify them considering my part time employment and the fact that I am living in a semi unpacked state at my sister's house.
Perhaps I should buy them for someone else, a birthday or Christmas present. Hmmm.
6 comments:
Me! Me me!
Actually, you are way better than you realize...I would totally find a way to jusify that purchase: my life sucks, I need a pick-me-up, they are used to make food which I need to survive...etc.
Haha. Those reasons sound pretty valid to me, Mallory!
I am moving into a new apartment and I have NO kitchen stuff! Thanks for the post... Ill have to make a Macys run now! : )
Maybe you should write a list for 'Santa'??
Your mom is awesome. Those bowls are lovely. I believe in Santa. The end.
I love those bowls too. Macy's has the cutest kitchen supplies. I don't know if you saw the mini version of these same bowls there too but I want them both. You can never have too many bowls! Right???
Post a Comment