Last week I picked up an off white silk flower pin. A $2 pick me up is the kind I don't have to feel bad about.
Until hell freezes over you will never find me with a flower that big on my person. However, the normal sized one has been really fun. It makes just about any cardigan cuter!
*In other news I am no longer unemployed. I got another job at an elementary school (I can imagine the eyes rolling and the thoughts formulating...why didn't this girl just stick with teaching?) which I found out about through a girl in the ward. The hours are just barely part time as it is an after school program but it has been tons of fun so far. I basically play soccer and cards for a couple hours with the kids who range from kindergartners to sixth graders. Seriously I would do this on a volunteer basis because it is a blast! It is not really what I was looking for at all but I'm taking it as a stepping stone, one I enjoy much more than I did the online costume company.
11 comments:
Whaaaat? Yes! You are employed! Congrats! I do assume I am correct in thinking this is the no shower interview, yes? It sounds like a lot of fun.
what school?
Yes, Mallory that is correct. I did not shower of put on a lick of makeup for this interview. It is Prairie Lane in the Westside school district Jordan.
Alright, so you're telling me that the key to getting a job is to play down the hygiene a bit? Ok, I can work with this...
P.S. I also recently bought a cute white flower pin/clip. So fun!
A flower clip is so you, Lauren.
Any more injuries on the playground in the past 2 days?
This made me laugh becuase today I am wearing a headband of Cassie's with some flowers on it and it is slightly larger than any I have worn before and I keep catching glimpes of my reflection and being startled, but luckily it isn't anywhere near as big as the one on here. Congratulations on the job!
Hmm it is good to check your blog, I did not know about the no shower policy!! Have a great day at work.
Love Mum:)
Hooray for jobs! And hooray for jobs that don't relate at all to novelty costume items!
Loving the flower pin. Congrats on the job. I'm glad it's better than the costume company - but when you worked for them you had some pretty hilarious stories :)
Congrats on the job! Yay! I adore flower clips, I just picked some up in Hawaii.
P.S. Maybe for Halloween we can dress up like we work at the online costume store? Just a thought.
I think your job sounds awesome!
Post a Comment