September 24, 2009

Fort McPherson National Cemetery




My Grandpa loved bow ties. I love how beautiful his final resting place is.
Have you ever witnessed military funeral honors? The honor guard and bugler were incredible.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Lauren. Bow ties are awesome. My sister's father-in-law always wears bow ties and it's perfect for his personalty.

Is that Darius in a skirt?

Caroline said...

The cemetery looks so peaceful, I love that feeling.

And bow ties are always fun.

Darcy said...

It looks like it was a very nice service. My uncle had a military funeral and it was really neat. I hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and peaceful. What a perfect place for a service. I've been seeing a lot of bow ties this week with the OSU President and this picture: I'm definitely a fan. Great pictures.

Mum said...

Great pictures Lauren, thanks for being there:)
Shannon, that is Darius in a kilt! Cute huh?