There is a chill in the air, a scarf around my neck, and a pumpkin candle flickering.
I have a good book in hand, a bag of candy pumpkins, and am curled up in an armchair.
This feels like fall and I am in love.
I have a good book in hand, a bag of candy pumpkins, and am curled up in an armchair.
This feels like fall and I am in love.
5 comments:
Oh man, that all sounds PERFECT.
Thanks for the phone call last night. I'm sorry for my venting... Today is a new day and all will be well!
You're blog is so awesome. Just thought you should know that.
I love the fall, it is by far my favorite season!
Isn't fall the best?? I totally agree with you. It's amazing.
You just described my perfect day. Only things missing is some snow and a fireplace.
Post a Comment