August 31, 2009

You do, You don't, You do, You don't, You do, You don't

People, I need your opinion here. My sister Janine and I have a firm stance on the matter of our resemblance to one another. We are constantly befuddled by others who tell us that we look alike.





Aside from looking a little scruffy due to the fact that both of these pictures happen to be of us after international flights....what do you think?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you're related but I don't think you necessarily look like one another. But what do I know?

Shannon said...

I think your facial structures are pretty much the same and therefore you look alike. Especially in that top picture.

Mallory said...

I have to admit, I think you look alike! Not twins or anything, but similiar noses and face shapes.

Jordanlz said...

I concur. You have similar features so that people know you are related. Your face shapes are a little different, but you can't escape the relation. But, you guys are definitely not twins. But I know how it feels to think you and your sister(s) don't look anything alike, and then have other people think you are twins.

Caroline said...

I can see the family resemblance, but I wouldn't mix you two up or anything.

Crooked Brooke said...

Are you on the right or the left?

Darcy said...

Because I know you are sistes I can pick out the similarities. If I didn't know you were realated I would not think you were.

Courtney N said...

I don't think you look that much alike...

Molly said...

You're gonna hate this, but I do think you two look alike.

P.S. Thank you to Crooked Brooke's comment. It made me laugh out loud.

BrookeJean said...

I'd say if I was some stranger and I saw you two talking I'd think you were related but if I saw you and then your sister I'd never connect the two.

That's all.

Anonymous said...

Interesting feedback. I also love crooked Brooke's comment. In addition, I would like to mention that I really don't think that it would be a terrible thing to look like you, just in case our adamance was making people wonder.
Love you,
Janine
p.s. thanks again for the smoothie. It was a nice treat, but even nicer to have your company during my lunch.

Jul said...

I think you both have the same nose and very similar eyes. You can definitely tell you're related, but I wouldn't say you look exactly alike.

Anonymous said...

I can definitely tell you're sisters, but not twins. I know how if feels though-people always think Carrie and I are twins, but I hardly think so.