July 31, 2009

Sore Bum

This moment I am wondering how on earth people handle bike riding?

I took to the bike trails with Katie and Janine today, I could barely hack it! I like to think it had something to do with the heat. We only biked for 30-45 minutes on a relatively level and paved trail, but boy oh boy my bum is SORE!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Look at you being so adventurous! My bum would be sore too if I took such a bike ride. I haven't ridden a bike in YEARS!

BrookeJean said...

If you ride your bike enough eventually it gets used to it and doesn't hurt so much but yeah ... I never remember having a sore bum after riding a bike when I was a kid.

Boo to another pain associated with growing up.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I totally know what you mean. When I would go to cycling class with Ann twice a week it got so bad that I couldn't even sit on the bike all class. I had to stand up and cycle. It took almost a month before I got used to it.

No pain, no gain right? I'm pretty sure I had a shirt that said that when I was in fifth grade.