St. Thomas Aquinas
I recently flew out to Utah to retrieve some things, namely my car and although it was a quick trip, I was still able to see some good friends.
My brief visit reminded me how incredibly helpful and thoughtful my friends are and just how lucky I am to have them.
After a Maverick frozen yogurt run and lunch at Curry in a Hurry, (in that order and oh so yummy!) I got to see Shannon's new place at The Avenues. We had a small window of time before her flight took off to sit and talk. I wanted to capture the moment because seriously, there is nothing better than passing time talking with good friends!
I was blessed to see several other friends but sadly forgot to document them. I owe many thanks to friends who gave me rides, lent me their couch to sleep on or just ears to listen. For those of you who I didn't get to see...sorry, let's try and plan something for October when I hope to be back out for a certain someone's wedding!!
I do feel so much joy as a result of the great friendships I have. Whether we see each other regularly, talk occasionally or are separated by states, thank you, thank you, thank you, for enriching my life!
*If I did not get to see you, then please forgive me. It really was a whirlwind trip.
2 comments:
This was the BEST thing to start out my day - although I'm not sure how I feel about being featured in that picture! Who is getting married in October?!
Shannon's so cute.
I'm glad you were able to see her and a few others while you were out there.
Most of all I'm glad it's my turn to see you next week!
Post a Comment