July 06, 2009

Parisian Night Suits


This is one of the best shows not on television. Unfortunately, it is one of those undiscovered treasures and as a result only lasted one season.

Luckily, Janine owns that one season and I get to watch it over and over again.

Watch here, here, here or here, for a little taste.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we talk about how both James Franco and Dr. Sweets (from Bones)were on this show? Beautiful!

C&C said...

Craig and i just watched most of the season last month when we were housesitting. it was great to see it again. that show is the bomb!

Courtney N said...

LOL my old roommate totally had this on DVD! Its awesome!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I've never even heard of it. Mitch and I will definitely have to netflix it. It's too bad so many good shows only last a few seasons.

Hilary Jan said...

I loved this show when it was on. I really like a lot of the actors and I find my self recognizing them in other things and then trying to remember where I have seen them. It is usually Freaks and Geeks.