July 24, 2009

Announcements, Announcements, ANNOUNCEMENTS!

I returned to the Temple today with my momma, one month to the day from our trip down to Texas to go to the Dallas Temple.

We went to the Winter Quarters Temple which we have a bit of history with. My family lived in Omaha about eight years ago, so we were here for the announcement of the Temple right through to its dedication. As a family, we were able to be involved at the Temple with the open house and dedication. As a result, it has an extra special place in my heart.


Incidentally, I have a new address. For those of you who would like to reach me via snail mail, you can at the following address: 2860 Duane Plaza Apt. H Bellevue, NE 68123. Yes, that is NE for Nebraska, you are not delusional!

7 comments:

Mallory said...

Your dress is so great. Also, those flowers are gorgeous; what a great opportunity to be a part of that temple. I guess I'm a little selfish that I am happy you will be in NE now so I can stop by on my way to Ohio!

Molly said...

Nebraska? Say what??? It's like I don't know anything about your life anymore. I'd say it's about time you send me a detailed facebook message/email. Thank you in advanced. :)

Rachel said...

Nebraska!! You have to give details soooon...so I'm guessing you decided against Washington...?

Shannon said...

Even though this is not a post about the Farmer's Market, I'm still going to comment about it. I'm glad you found something that completely makes you happy to be in Omaha. And you're right - I would LOVE it too. I actually went to one in St. Louis and they have one here in SLC on Saturday mornings. It's my favorite.

A post on our little visit will come sometime this week, so get excited. I want to come visit you right this second. Seriously. We need to catch up, so I'll try calling you tonight...

Love ya!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I can't wait to go to the Omaha temple with you sometime! It's a bit of a bummer that we won't be going to the SLC temple together in a couple weeks but eventually I think we should make that work...even if it doesn't happen for a few years.

C&C said...

you're going to live in NE? get it girl! way to get out of here. not like i hate it (i know i complain about it here but i will miss it), but it would be fun to be elsewhere after all these years!

Hilary Jan said...

Okay I know you aren't thrilled to be living in Nebraska but if it makes you feel any better I am completely jealous, that probably doesn't help.