May 12, 2009

Word of the Day: Exaggerated


My first full day in Seattle, Emilie and I went to Pike Place Market and got scammed by a caricaturist but it was totally worth it. This hilarious gem makes me laugh whenever I look at it. It is easy to tell which person is represented however we each take issue. Emilie does not, nor has she ever had such spidery lashes, those killer cheekbones are pretty accurate though. I'm not the biggest fan of my actual nose but I'm also pretty sure it doesn't look as terrible as portrayed here. My eyes on the other hand, are sadly just the right amount of squinty! I will give him props for the replication of our hair. I think my favorite part is that he decided Emilie was the funny one so he had her give me some bunny ears. Too bad he forgot that arms don't jut out of incredibly long necks!!

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Oh man, this picture cracks me up so much! I mean seriously, not only my weird eyelashes but what is up with my freckles? I don't have freckles. I would love it if I did but I don't so I'm wondering what he was dotting on my face...acne? I hope not.
Hahaha...! Definitely worth it.