
Sophmore year in the Riviera. Apparently we thought we were a boy band or something when we posed for this picture, obviously we liked our sunglasses.

The boy band theme a little more blatant this time. For a ward talent show we borrowed shirts and ties, grew mustaches, and choreographed a dance to Duran Duran's
Wild Boys. We called ourselves Dudez-a-plenti after some Conan sketch I think.

The sweetest of the bunch had a bridal shower last night. It had been a while, we are talking like two years since the four of us had been together. Lacey, Alyssa and I were dubbed the three amigos by other shower guests. I personally prefer the big three, I of course would be Winston. Let's just say our energy level and vibe was a little more spicy than other guests.

Both Heather and Alyssa are getting married next month, I unfortunately will miss both weddings. I have a terrible knack for fleeing the country during wedding season and as usual, my travels this summer interfere with the marriages of some really good friends. Thank goodness for bridal showers to attend so I don't have to feel like a total jerk!
2 comments:
I like your shirt.
Loves,
Janine
I like the boy band pose.
That is so exciting about Heather. It's so great that the four of you were together again at last after so long!
Man, those were good days at the Riviera!
Post a Comment