- Annunciation- my favorite being this one by Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Adoration- one by Botticelli, as you can see the settings vary far and wide.
- Transfiguration- a vibrant one by Raphael.
- Crucifixion- plus one by Zurbaran.
- Deposition- a remarkable one by Van der Weyden.
- Entombment- one of my favorites by Caravaggio.
- Pieta- an incredibly well known one by Michelangelo.
This Easter season I am thankful for the profound words of Apostles of the Lord, for the powerful message of inspired music, and for the great blessing of the atonement and glorious knowledge that the tomb was found empty on the third day.
2 comments:
A little insight into Lauren - I like it. I love how there are many mediums in which we can express ourselves - even our faith in the Savior. But I agree with you that words, in the variety of their forms, seem to do it best.
As a Political Scientist I still like the pictures.
Post a Comment